In this introduction level Photoshop class we take the mystery out of this world standard graphics tool. You will understand what this program is about and learn how to use it in just 2-days. Our certified instructors will teach you the things that you need to know to create beautiful designs and work with photos like a pro.
- Learn Photoshop workspaces and terminology
- Learn raster image concepts, zooming, panning, resolution concepts and implications
- Learn how to perform image correction including tones, colors, contrast and retouching
- Learn how to perform basic as well as intricate selections
- Learn how to refine edges, hair and wispy details
- Learn how to use layers including pixel, adjustment and type layers
- Learn the concepts and applications of masking including:
- quick masks
- layer masks
- clipping masks
- filter masks
- Lean how to use Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) to perform non-destructive image editing like a pro
- Learn how to create professional typography and type control
- Learn how to use smart objects and smart filters
- Learn how to use layers and masks to create beautiful composites and montages
- Learn tons of tips and tricks
- And more importantly, you will learn to love Photoshop after this class.
Virginia: 205 Van Buren Street. Suite 140, Herndon, 20170, United States or Online
Day 1: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Should you need to cancel or reschedule training, click here to view our cancellation policy.
Call or email Michael Darden for more details: 770-945-9466 | email