In this introduction level Photoshop class we take the mystery out of this world standard graphics tool. You will understand what this program is about and learn how to use it in just 2-days. Our certified instructors will teach you the things that you need to know to create beautiful designs and work with photos like a pro.
- Learn Photoshop workspaces and terminology
- Learn raster image concepts, zooming, panning, resolution concepts and implications
- Learn how to perform image correction including tones, colors, contrast and retouching
- Learn how to perform basic as well as intricate selections
- Learn how to refine edges, hair and wispy details
- Learn how to use layers including pixel, adjustment and type layers
- Learn the concepts and applications of masking including:
- quick masks
- layer masks
- clipping masks
- filter masks
- Lean how to use Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) to perform non-destructive image editing like a pro
- Learn how to create professional typography and type control
- Learn how to use smart objects and smart filters
- Learn how to use layers and masks to create beautiful composites and montages
- Learn tons of tips and tricks
- And more importantly, you will learn to love Photoshop after this class.
Virginia: 205 Van Buren Street. Suite 140, Herndon, 20170, United States or Live Online
Day 1: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Should you need to cancel or reschedule training, click here to view our cancellation policy.
Call or email Nancy Baldwin for more details: 770-945-9466 | email
People who purchased this product also purchased....
This advanced class builds on your existing knowledge of Photoshop and expands your list of creative techniques. While this course is strongly slanted toward design-related details and functions, it also explores the real-world realities that apply to the everyday use of Photoshop. Color correction and color adjustment are stressed in various projects as well as issues of proper output for printing. We also recommend this course for those planning to obtain the Adobe Certified Expert status.
Designed for law enforcement and homeland security personnel, fingerprint analysts and forensic scientist, this class outlines the processes for using Photoshop in a forensic environment. We’ll examine digital darkroom applications as well as image analysis and image enhancement methods. You will learn how to take digital images and use Photoshop to enhance features not visible to the naked eye. Topics include: digital darkroom applications as well as image analysis and image enhancement methods.