Designed for law enforcement and homeland security personnel, fingerprint analysts and forensic scientist, this class outlines the processes for using Photoshop in a forensic environment. We’ll examine digital darkroom applications as well as image analysis and image enhancement methods. You will learn how to take digital images and use Photoshop to enhance features not visible to the naked eye. Topics include: digital darkroom applications as well as image analysis and image enhancement methods.
Who Should Attend Photoshop Forensic Training?
Forensics Imaging with Adobe Photoshop is designed for law enforcement, forensic specialists, latent print examiners, crime scene investigators, as well as Department of Defense, Information Intelligence and Homeland Security personnel.
- Admissibility in Court
- Setting up Adobe Photoshop for the most efficient and productive environment
- Digital darkroom techniques
- Image analysis and enhancement
- Color isolation and deconvolution
- Camera capturing techniques
- Analytical comparisons
- Enhancing latent prints
- Sizing one to one
- Non destructive editing
- Adobe Camers Raw (ACR)
- Fingerprint processing
- Fourier transformation
- Noise reduction and averaging
- Shake reduction
- Video capture enhancements
- Courtroom displays
- Surveillance video screen capture
- Video de-interlacing techniques
- Production tips and more.
Online Class Requirements
- Moderate to fast Internet
- Phone, or Speakers or headset (required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Voice Over IP (VoIP) or you can dial-in from a regular phone. Whether you decide to use VoIP or a phone, for convenience, we recommend a hands free headset.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (30 trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or dual computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to login multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view instructor/moderator shared screen and another monitor/computer to work in the software.
This class is delivered online via GoToTraining.
Day 1: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Day 2: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Should you need to cancel or reschedule training, click here to view our cancellation policy.
Call or email Michael Darden for more details: 770-945-9466 | email
People who purchased this product also purchased....
In this introduction level Photoshop class we take the mystery out of this world standard graphics tool. You will understand what this program is about and learn how to use it in just 2-days. Our certified instructors will teach you the things that you need to know to create beautiful designs and work with photos like a pro.
This advanced class builds on your existing knowledge of Photoshop and expands your list of creative techniques. While this course is strongly slanted toward design-related details and functions, it also explores the real-world realities that apply to the everyday use of Photoshop. Color correction and color adjustment are stressed in various projects as well as issues of proper output for printing. We also recommend this course for those planning to obtain the Adobe Certified Expert status.