You are here
Training Class Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests must be received in writing by email. You are responsible for ensuring that Interactive Advantage receives the written request. Interactive Advantage will reply with a written acknowledgement.
- Classes canceled more than 15 days prior to the class date will be issued a refund, minus an administrative fee equal to 20% of the total class price.
- Classes canceled within 14-8 days prior to the class date will be issued a refund, minus an administrative fee equal to 50% of the total class price.
- Classes canceled within 7 days of the class date will not receive a refund.
*Interactive Advantage does not cancel classes due to low enrollment. If for some reason a class is cancelled, at our discretion, Interactive Advantage will issue a class credit or refund for the cancelled class*
Rescheduing requests must be submitted via email. You are responsible for ensuring that Interactive Advantage receives the written request. Interactive Advantage will reply with a written acknowledgement.
On-site (Private) Classes
- Rescheduling an on-site class is permitted with no additional fees with at least 21 days advance notice.
- A $500 reschedule fee will be charged for classes rescheduled with less than 21 days advance notice.
- If the rescheduled class does not take place within 6 months of the original class date, all deposits will be forfeited, fees and remaining balance will be paid in full.
- Rescheduling is permitted on a one-time only basis.
Open Enrollment Classes (Conducted at our training facility)
- We allow one class reschedule per registration.
- The reschedule must be for a date already on our training calendar but does not have to be for the next scheduled class.
For any Cancellation or Reschedule requests, please call or email Nancy Baldwin: (770)-945-9466 Ext. 104 | firstname.lastname@example.org