This class focuses on advanced uses of objects, variables, and conditional action groups to create sophisticated eLearning content and games. You will learn how to build on existing knowledge and experience and combine seemingly unrelated functionality in advanced ways, including:
- Using user-defined variables and random value variables to create complex conditional actions
- Creating action groups to perform multiple actions and repetitive sequences needed for gaming logic
- Using non-typical combinations of tests and questions to create instructional review games
Before taking the Lectora Extreme/Games course, you should have a solid understanding of:
- Actions (e.g., triggers, actions, sequencing, delays)
- Questions (e.g., choices, properties, point values, feedback)
- Tests (e.g., test properties, behavior, results)
...and some experience with User-defined Variables and conditional actions.
Note: IAC is a Trivantis Authorized Training Partner proudly offering this official Lectora class. Certificate provided for those who complete the class.
IAC Training Center in Northeast Metro Atlanta - 2920 Horizon Park Drive, Suite B, Suwanee, GA 30024
We love to make house calls! On site classes available.
9:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
Contact the Instructor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or email for more details: 1-866-945-7290 | email