This training is for anyone using versions 2, 3, or 360 of Articulate Storyline.
Articulate Storyline advanced provides students with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to develop and build advanced interactions, extend the functionality of Storyline, and have a better understanding of Storyline project workflow.
This class is for those who are familiar with the basic features of Storyline such as creating slides, layers, triggers, working with timelines, importing text, characters, videos, creating simple tests and other basic functions and would like to gain deeper knowledge of Storyline. This class builds upon fundamental skills in Storyline Essentials by providing students with hands-on practice extending Storyline capabilities, and customizing the learner experience. In this class we will explore many media features in depth including best practices for audio and video, animations, storyline variables, conditional triggers, cue points, and student reporting. Additionally, in this class we cover Scenario-based Learning and Instructional Path Models.
- Fully Branding a Storyline Template
- Understanding Scenario Based Learning
- Create custom scenarios in Storyline
- Understanding Instructional Path Model
- Work with audio and video
- Use detailed graphic properties
- Build progress meter with conditional states
- Implement interactive objects
- Use and display project variables
- Combine Storyline features into seamless and integrated products.
- Use the Timeline, Scenes, and Layers more efficiently
- Importing question sliders from spreadsheet
- Prepare a Storyline project for use with a Learning Management System
- Creating software simulations
- Tips and Techniques
- Best Practices
- Themes & Templates
- Build Scenario Training
- Build Custom Navigation and Progress bars
- Customizing the Learner’s experience
- Video Control and Sliders
- Importing Questions into Quizzes
- Building software simulations as video, demo, practice, and assessment
- Using sliders in more ways than you can imagine.
- Accessibility and Reporting
- SCORM Packaging and Publishing Considerations
“Eddie was great! He was very enthusiastic, even when the students kept quiet and didn't give much feedback. He was very knowledgeable, and willing to share what he knew, when questions were asked.”
- Adam Larsen | SC Companies
"It was excellent to "Do as we learn" the content Dan provided in the format he did was very value added. It was a small program that contained numerous functionality/features and allowed us the opportunity to see and try many features. Dan is a patient man :-)"
- Heather | Subaru
This class is delivered online via GoToTraining.
Online Class Requirements
- Moderate to fast Internet
- Phone, or Speakers or headset (required in order to hear the instructor/moderator). You can use Voice Over IP (VoIP) or you can dial-in from a regular phone. Whether you decide to use VoIP or a phone, for convenience, we recommend a hands free headset.
- Training software must be installed on your computer (30 trial versions are acceptable)
- RECOMMENDED: Dual Monitors or computers. For optimal online learning experience, we recommend participants have dual monitors or dual computers. Your online classroom credentials allow you to login multiple times from multiple computers. Participants should use one monitor or computer to view instructor/moderator shared screen and another monitor/computer to work in the software.
Day 1: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Day 2: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Call or email for more details: 1-866-945-9466 | email
Contact the Instructor: firstname.lastname@example.org