$795 per person (USD)
Payment must be received at least two days before the class date.
Includes a 30-minute consultation with the instructor after training to answer further questions or help with a project.
From first idea to finished artwork. Learn the world leading illustration software. In this introductory class you will learn the following:
- Learn Techniques for Selecting Artwork
- Learn to locate and manage objects using the selection tools; how to group, hide, lock & arrange objects; control alignment and more.
- Learn how to using shapes to create artwork for a postcard
- Learn how to create a new document with multiple artboards, and then create and edit a series of shapes using the shape tools. Work with the drawing modes; the shaper tool; Live Shapes and Image Trace.
- Learn editing and combining shapes and paths. Discover how to edit and combine the shapes you learned to draw in the previous lesson using the Scissors, Knife, Eraser tool, Shape Builder and Width tools; along with the Path commands.
- Learn to transform artwork and explore creating and editing artboards and to precisely control the size, shape, and orientation of objects by mastering move, scale, rotate, reflect, shear and free transform.
- Learn how to creating an Illustration with the drawing tools
- Learn to draw precisely—straight lines, curves, and complex shapes—with the pencil, pen, and curvature tools.
- Learn to add and delete swatches; use the Color Guide panel for inspiration; get organized with color groups and use them to recolor artwork; and more.
Learn about private group classes | Reviews
Virginia: 205 Van Buren Street. Suite 140, Herndon, 20170, United States or Live Online
Day 1: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Day 2: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Should you need to cancel or reschedule training, click here to view our cancellation policy.
Call or email Leah Mooney for more details: 770-945-9466 Ext: 114 | email