Professor Emeritus, Florida State University, Organizational Strategist
"Aligning what people and organizations do to add measurable value to each other, the organization, as well as to our shared society" - Dr. Roger Kaufman
- School of Business and Technology, Industry Advisory Board: Excelsior College, Jun 2003 – Present, advising on curriculum and scope of studies
- Emeritus Professor of Educational Psychology and Learning Systems: Florida State University: 1975 – Present, Tallahassee, Fl.
- Distinguished Research Professor: Sonora Institute of Technology (Mexico): Jan 2004 - Present
- Distinguished Research Professor, Sonora Institute of Technology (Mexico)
- ISPI: Founding Member and Past President
- Senior Consultant, Bold, Beranek, & Newman
- Founding Member and Past President, ISPI
- Professor Emeritus: Florida State University1975 – Jun 2003
- Created and headed the Center for Needs Assessment and Planning (CNAP). Helped create the Learning Systems Institute of which CNAP was part.
- Author of: The Manager's Pocket Guide to Mega Thinking and Planning, with HRD Press, and co-author of Needs Assessment for Organizational Success with ASTD